2022 North Island (All grades) IOGKFNZ Gasshuku
November 5 - November 6
• Saturday 5 November, 9.30 am Registration
• Saturday 5 November, 10.00 am – 3.00 pm Training
• Saturday 5 November, 2.00 pm – 4.00 Dan grading
• Sunday 6 November, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm Training
• Sunday 6 November, 1.15 pm – AGM
Please note there will be no lunch break, but there will be regular breaks throughout the day,
so bring water and food with you.
Both days will be at Wainuiomata High School, 60 Parkway, Wainuiomata, Lower Hutt.
It is expected that Dojo Instructors will attend the grading if they have students grading or
have made some other arrangements. Please email Sensei Brian to let him know if you have a
student grading before October 21. The grading fees will be sent to those who register a
student for grading.
Grading candidates who have not registered their intention may not be allowed to grade.
Senior (18 or older) $85.00
Junior (17 or under) $40.00
Gasshuku and grading fees are payable to the IOGKFNZ on Saturday morning prior to training.