North Island Blackbelt camp and grading
October 4 @ 6:00 pm - October 6 @ 6:00 pm
Instructors: NZ Kambukai Chair Sensei Brian McGhie, 7th Dan and Sensei Rajesh Ravji 6th Dan
• Friday 4 October, 6.00 pm registration
• Friday 4 October, 6.30 pm – 8.00 pm training
• Saturday 5 October, 9.30 am registration
• Saturday 5 October, 10.00 am – 2.00 pm training All non-grading members
• Saturday 5 October, 10.00 am – 12.00 Grading members
• Saturday 5 October, 1.30 pm – 4.00 Grading
• Sunday 6 October, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm Training All
Training for all three days will be at The National Dance & Drama Centre, 11 Hutchison Rd, Newtown, Wellington. Our time is limited to our scheduled times, as there will be other bookings.
It is expected that Dojo Instructors will attend the grading if they have students grading or have made
some other arrangements. Please email Sensei Brian to let him know if you have a student grading
before September 21. Grading candidates who have not registered their intention may not be allowed to grade otherwise.
The fee schedule will be sent to those who register their students prior to the event.
The AGM will be held at 1.30 pm on Sunday 6 October at the conclusion of the training.
The cost for all participants is $80 for the full weekend, payable to IOGKFNZ on Friday night or
Saturday morning prior to training. Grading fees will be collected separately, but also at registration.
Instructors please note, the focus of the weekend is for Blackbelt tuition, so we can continue to
advance our own Karate practise, so please only bring those Brown belts who are grading at the camp.
Saturday night, TBA